2/24/2024

SMRPG and Other Quick Game Reviews: Why Can't I Manage All My Time - Mr. P Reviews Stuff - Ep. 11

 


Yes, I'm a bit behind the curve. Yes I had said I was going to provide a review of Super Mario RPG for Nintendo Switch. Yes that was several months ago. Yes, I've been procrastinating once again. That's only because I've been playing that along with a few other titles. So, here's a quick review of SMRPG as well as a couple other titles I've burned through over the last two months as well as a quick look at other games I'm currently playing in the mean time. I'm not reviewing all of them, just mentioning them. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Hill 2 Remake is Woke!": Gamers Flip out Again due to Lack of Balance and Objectivity - Mr. P Talks about Stuff Ep. 01

  Nothing aggravates me more than seeing people on my side misrepresent or exaggerate their position for clicks. Even worse is when the luna...