1/01/2023

Mr. P. Returns!...Sort of...




Did you know that I didn't die? 

For the two or three that may remember, I disappeared off the face of the Earth after leaving Facebook, and was going to start a blog where you guys could find me. Well, that never happened for a number of reasons, like saving my marriage. 

Lame excuse right? 

I know. It was very selfish of me to prioritize that over memes and ranting about stuff online.

Anyway, I've started recording again (however frequent that ends up being) and posted a new video to YouTube. Is it available yet? Nope! Why? Because my internet speed decided to tank. Whenever it gets uploaded, I'll attach it here. At least I'll have this posted for January 1, 2023! After all, if you don't post something to a blog or YouTube on the first of the year, are you really trying. Granted, nobody is reading this right now because I'm still writing it and nobody has shared it to anyone on social media yet. When will anyone see it? Beats me, but here I am! I'm doing this for you nameless denizens of the interwebs.

Anyway, by the time anyone reads this the video should be published so my earlier comments will be useless but, meh, whatever. I'll be trying to post here semi-regularly, which, given my track record is somewhere between once a month or once every few years. I don't have much middle ground. But least I'm consistent on that point!

The video should give you some idea of the types of things I'll be talking about. Listen to me on that and how terrible my voice sounds since my kids decided to bring home the plague at some point. Parenting, amirite? Talk to you later.

Edit: Video posted now. Still too lazy to edit out my previous comments about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Hill 2 Remake is Woke!": Gamers Flip out Again due to Lack of Balance and Objectivity - Mr. P Talks about Stuff Ep. 01

  Nothing aggravates me more than seeing people on my side misrepresent or exaggerate their position for clicks. Even worse is when the luna...