1/16/2023

Another Update from Mr. P!




Just a quick note about some of the things I have in the works and why I have not posted anything just yet.

The highlights are basically that I am in the process of recording a short story to upload which I will use as a comparison for a Netflix adaptation that was a steaming pile of garbage. Additionally I am considering doing a comparison between a manga and it's a Netflix adaptation as a way of demonstrating how an adaptation should be done.

There is also a long form video in the works dealing with a recent conversation I had with someone that took a hard left turn into a direction I was not expecting. Should be an interesting conversation about perspectives on scripture and how we interact with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Hill 2 Remake is Woke!": Gamers Flip out Again due to Lack of Balance and Objectivity - Mr. P Talks about Stuff Ep. 01

  Nothing aggravates me more than seeing people on my side misrepresent or exaggerate their position for clicks. Even worse is when the luna...