6/30/2024

Silent Hill 2 Remake is Woke!": Gamers Flip out Again due to Lack of Balance and Objectivity - Mr. P Talks about Stuff Ep. 01

 


Nothing aggravates me more than seeing people on my side misrepresent or exaggerate their position for clicks. Even worse is when the lunatics take over the asylum and the worst possible arguments begin to be picked up by the opposing side. In recent news, the Silent Hill 2 Remake has been getting a bunch of slack from the anti-woke side of things, and it's not quite being discussed fairly. In this video, I take the time to do some A-B comparisons with the original and show that, despite their being legitimate concerns and criticisms, much of what is being said is, at this point, completely overblown.

Check out my shill essay! Well, I'm told I'm a shill for not hating it before release, so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Hill 2 Remake is Woke!": Gamers Flip out Again due to Lack of Balance and Objectivity - Mr. P Talks about Stuff Ep. 01

  Nothing aggravates me more than seeing people on my side misrepresent or exaggerate their position for clicks. Even worse is when the luna...