9/10/2023

A Christian Response to Suffering in the Life of a Believer - Mr. P Talks Theology - Ep. 09

 


Once again, I was given the opportunity to teach my adult Sunday School class at church. It was difficult coming up with a topic on such last minute notice, but fortunately I was able to come up with something. Unfortunately, the impetus for the lesson was the passing of a beloved church member who had been battling cancer for several years. How should a Christian deal with the idea of suffering as a believer? I don't mean suffering due to your beliefs, but as a general rule, how should we view tribulation and hardship in life as a child of God? Is there anything in scripture that gives us hope and guidance for how to look at these things and what encouragement can we take, if anything, when thinking of someone who has passed on after such a difficult battle with cancer? I hope the lesson is beneficial to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silent Hill 2 Remake is Woke!": Gamers Flip out Again due to Lack of Balance and Objectivity - Mr. P Talks about Stuff Ep. 01

  Nothing aggravates me more than seeing people on my side misrepresent or exaggerate their position for clicks. Even worse is when the luna...